Had just about enough of hosepipe bans and paying large amounts of money to water companies?
Did you know as a private, domestic user you can abstract up to 20m3 (4400 gallons) of water per day free of charge with your own borehole?
This is more than most households use in a week, let alone a day; thus meaning you could for instance water your garden, run numerous irrigation systems, top up your pond or lake, supply stables, and even feed your domestic dwelling almost free of charge (only cost being the initial outlay for the drilling and installation of your borehole, plus the small electricity costs associated with running it).
All of the above applications (with the exception of domestic dwellings) do not require potable drinking water, so don’t require any testing or filtration, a simple, straightforward borehole is all you need to stop all the costs associated with supplying expensive mains water in such large quantities.
Access to one of the worlds most valuable commodities, and a vital one for our survival, is far closer than you think with your own independently owned water borehole drilled and installed anywhere in the UK by ADP Group Ltd.
We can drill boreholes to:
- Feed animals
- Supply stables etc
- Top up ponds and lakes
- Water gardens/run irrigation systems
- Supply fresh drinking water
Simple steps to owning your own borehole:
1. Contact us today to discuss all the options and possibilities in greater detail, from here we will instruct the BGS (British Geological Survey) to carry out a desktop survey on your proposed borehole location, the cost of this survey is usually around £550 (completely optional, but it does give us valuable information about the depths and types of geology along with expected yields, this prevents any nasty surprises and ensures we can provide an accurate quote as is possible). This point prognosis survey will generally take around 3-4 weeks to complete.
2. Once we receive the survey information back, we will contact you again and discuss in further detail what we need to do to obtain the required results (being as every application is different we can tailor make each system to work best for each client), this will usually include a site visit. At this stage we can provide you with a quote and discuss payment options.
3. Upon everything being agreed we can agree start dates and finalise all arrangements and logistics, we use large, modern and professional equipment, we have different machinery for different environments and situations – we will agree on the systems to be used and discuss any possible issues that may arise from us being onsite, we will ensure everybody is 100% happy before commencing.
4. ADP Group arrive onsite at the pre-arranged time to commence with the set up and clearance of your location, we will (via our in-house surveyors, Utiliscan) electronically scan the area for buried services, create a vacuum excavated pit to check nothing has been missed before commencing with the drilling of your borehole. We will be as efficient, and non-intrusive as is possible and ensure we cause no un-necessary damage or leave any lasting effects on any surroundings or property. Drilling will usually take 3-5 days, once we are satisfied we have enough “head” of water in your borehole we will commence with the installation of the well liner, gravel filter pack inspection chambers and pumping systems, all in all it will take approx 2 weeks from start to finish.
5. COMPLETE! You have your fully functioning water system, you can now start to use your borehole to lower your water bill, free from the threat of a hosepipe ban! Furthermore, if you have opted for an advanced system to supply all your water needs – you can now eliminate your water bill.